WHO WE ARE
The Soquel High Fund has been established to support academic, art, and athletic programs at Soquel High School, now and in the future. We are a group of parents, alumni, staff and community members working through a non-profit organization to strengthen Soquel High School and to ensure that all our students enjoy the very best educational experience.
WHAT WE DO
The Soquel High Fund:
- Allows academic, art and athletic programs to receive funds under a non-profit entity
- Allows alumni to invest in their heritage at Soquel High now and into the future
- Creates opportunities for scholarships in academics, arts and athletics
- Provides a means for our community to become involved with our local high school
- Raises funds for academic, art and athletic programs
- Encourages volunteer support for our high school
- Seeks donations for facility improvements
MEETING TIMES AND ACTIVITIES
The Soquel High Fund meets on the first Monday of every month during the school year in the Soquel High library conference room at 7pm. Please join us to learn how you can help enrich your child's high school experience and meet others who want to support the school! Some of the fundraising events we plan annually are the Back to School BBQ, Drive for Schools, Annual Golf Tournament and activities to support Grad Night. We also encourage fundraising through programs such as eScrip and AmazonSmile. Upcoming meeting dates are January 9th, February 6th and March 6th .
Please go to the Forms page
to obtain Soquel High Fund forms.
For more information about The Fund, please contact any of the following officers:
For weekly updates on Soquel High happenings please subscribe to our newsletter, Knight Notes.